Monday 8 October 2012

One week tomorrow!

I'm back home in Cardiff and I'm happy to report that now the sadness of leaving my job behind has passed, I'm actually starting to get excited! I have a massive list of things to pack, which I should really get started on buuuut ... na. Well, I have already started packing but in a more 'I can't be bothered putting this dress away, might take it with me, into the suitcase it goes!' way than with any actual strategy to it.

I've got a list of things to do and I'm managing to tick them off quite successfully. I've printed out everything I need (still need to photocopy my passport and birth certificate, though), got myself some dollars, cancelled my phone's contract type bolt on thingy, asked for my phone to be unlocked (whether that'll actually happen, though, we shall wait and see!) ... etc.

The 7 of us Brits in our arrival date are going to all meet at Orlando airport to get the shuttle to Vista Way together, and I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone! We've been chatting on Facebook for months, in this GIANT thread, so it'll be lovely to finally meet these people face to face!

No comments:

Post a Comment