Tuesday 2 October 2012

2 weeks.

This time in 2 weeks I'll be ... either on a plane or in Florida. Time zones make it a bit confusing to work out! But yeah, it's coming FAST.

I had my last day at work on Sunday, and I'm moving back home tomorrow. I'm hoping that once I'm back home and have started packing and sorted out the last bits of paperwork things will feel more real because at the moment I'm STILL in denial. This can't be healthy. I want to be excited, I really do. I'm struggling. That's why I haven't updated this blog much - I don't want this to be a negative space, but I can't muster the enthusiasm to make it not. Soo ... slightly abandoned. Soz.
Don't worry, I'll get into the swing of it when I'm actually there because it'll be all 'OH MY GOD I LIVE IN FLORIDA WHAT IS MY LIFE' and everything will be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment