Sunday 14 October 2012

Last night at home.

Tomorrow my parents and I will be spending my last night in this country in a hotel by the airport, so tonight is my last night at home for a year. Such a strange feeling.

I'm almost all packed, but there's still some things to sort out. It's been coming for so long it still hasn't quite clicked that I don't have ages to pack any more and tomorrow is actually my deadline!

I've had a busy weekend, which has helpfully taken my mind off the impending move, but now it's really hitting me and I'm struggling to get any kind of motivation to do that last bit of packing. I'm trying to pump myself up by thinking about the weather and free entry to Disney parks and Lucky Charms but honestly? None of it is working.

This will probably be my last post from Britain so the next time I blog I will be in Florida and hopefully having an amazing time that will have kicked this aching feeling miles away!

No comments:

Post a Comment