Monday 30 January 2012

Through to the F2F!

HALLELUJAH!

Many thanks for your application and time taken in the pre-screen interview for the Walt Disney World International Programs. We were impressed by your performance and are delighted to invite you to the final interview stage.
Thank goodness for that! I was honestly terrified that I wouldn't get through.

I checked Facebook on my phone and saw everyone posting saying they'd got through, but I hadn't had an email come through on my phone and I had a horrible sinking feeling. So I got on my laptop to check and, thank God, there was the lovely wonderful email telling me I've got an interview!

Most of us in the Facebook group have got through, and I think all of the lovely ladies I met before the pre-screens did too, which makes me really happy. Everyone deserves this.

Only 2 weeks to mentally prepare myself. Eek.

1 comment: