Thursday 28 April 2011

YES.

I'VE GOT A FACE TO FACE INTERVIEW!

I saw on the WDWIP forums that a couple of people have received emails telling them that they've got through to the interviews, but when I checked  my email, there was nothing. Zip. Nada. I started panicking a little, thinking 'oh God, they sent out all the yes emails at once, which must mean I didn't get through.' I'm in my university's library at the moment and a wobbly chin was threatening to break into tears - which might have been a little embarrassing!

Luckily, a lovely forum member assured me that everyone gets an email and that I should check my junk folder. Now, I was skeptical. None of my previous correspondence from Yummy has gone into my junk, why would this one? BUT IT HAD.

I wasn't even sure I wanted to open it, but I did a bit of deep breathing, opened it and saw


Many thanks for taking time in the pre-screen interview for the Disney International Programs.  We were impressed by your performance and are pleased to invite you to the next interview stage.


at which point my insides sort of exploded. Unfortunately, being in a library, all I could do was run down an aisle of bookshelves (earning an odd look from the girl sitting next to me), and then call my parents to excitedly babble at them. Phew.

And with that, I'm going home for the day!

1 comment: