Tuesday 12 April 2011

Drumroll please ...

I've got a phone interview!


I got back from 2 weeks in Florida and a week in Colorado only today, and I was feeling pretty down about being back. Then I checked my email, and saw the subject line 'Disney's Cultural Representative Program' and butterflies exploded in my stomach. The first line sounded like a no (and I'm right to think that - Yummy Jobs used the same first line in the rejection emails as well!): 
Many thanks for the time and effort you put into your application for Disney’s Cultural Representative Program. We sincerely appreciate your interest in the Disney International Programs.


But then the second line? Oh that beautiful second line!
We are delighted to inform you that we will be taking your application to the second stage of the process and will be inviting you to a pre-screen phone interview with a Yummy Jobs Team Member!


They're going to send out an email by April 18th for us to arrange a time for the interview. I have dissertations to be writing, but right now, this is what I want to be studying for! Luckily so many people who've applied to the CRP are unbelievably lovely and there's a wealth of information on the forums, on blogs and on YouTube, so I should be able to get a good idea of what's expected of me. Because I want this SO MUCH.

No comments:

Post a Comment