Wednesday 21 December 2011

Starting again.

Just received this email:

After reviewing the possibility of additional positions arising, I do regret to say that today we have been informed that they do not anticipate further positions to arise at Walt Disney World before September 2012 that you may be considered for.

Not all that surprising, really - I didn't expect them to suddenly find a bunch of places for us remaining Opportunity List-ers. But it still hurt to see that. You always try to hold out hope, don't you? (well, I do).

I've already reapplied - I did it last week, after emailing Yummy Jobs about the applications reopening earlier than expected - so I suppose it's time to focus on that. The email that I got after applying says that:

We will be contacting you in mid January 2012 with more information regarding your application and the next step of the application process.
So hopefully this whole process will go a little more quickly than the last one. And maybe - just maybe - this time I can go the whole way, rather than falling at the final hurdle.

No comments:

Post a Comment