Wednesday 15 June 2011

Waitlisted.

The results of the F2F interviews were sent out today and I've been waitlisted :(

I know this means I have a place (at least, it did for all previous waitlisters), but having to wait until the end of August to find out when I'm going is so frustrating! Especially when there are other people who have been given dates. It just makes me wonder what I did that wasn't quite good enough.

But! I'm trying to be optimistic. It can't be a case of some people being better than others, and therefore being given dates first, because really, if us waitlisters weren't good enough, why would they have waitlisted us at all? Surely they'd have just said no? I'm choosing to believe that there weren't many places and that it was just luck of the draw who was given a place straight away and who was waitlisted.

I've already been waiting 6 months since the application date, what's another 10 weeks? I'll just have to find lots of fun things to do to take my mind off it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment